Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Guilty Must Be Punished

It's been a troubling night/morning for me... mostly because some wise-ass took apart the coffee machine near my cube. I know there was nothing wrong with it last night, because I drank a full pot of black tar goodness. Needless to say, I'm dozing off with ANGER. This is almost worse than the time Jolly threatened to take my Swingline(tm) stapler (the same model as the one Milton used in Office Space, only in chic black). I threatened to piss on his chair for that. I wonder what needs to be done about this coffee fiasco? I'm nodding off at my desk and the director is due to check up on tonight's reports in an hour. If my piss bag were full, all would be punished. I wanted to top off this post with an angry pic, but when I did a Google Image search I ended up with this queer looking Jedi /Chippendale.

Maybe if I keep listening to the sweet sadness of the Arcade Fire and reading my new Nick Hornby book, all will be well.

Now listening to: The Arcade Fire: Funeral
Now reading: Nick Hornby, "How To Be Good"

Duh.

1 Comments:

Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

It's funny...

When I was reading this post I was rocking out to Neighborhood.

Is it coincidence or does Arcade Fire just kick ass? Probably both...

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home