Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My job sucks VS. My job is awesome

My feelings about my job this week are somewhat mixed.


Case for sucks:
  • I have to work the entire holiday season (Christmas Eve, Day, and New Years)
  • On my shift I rarely see other people besides Kevin
  • Sheer boredom factor
  • I cured the boredom by watching MANY episodes of "That 70's Show"
  • I get to deal with the French
Case for awesome:
  • I'm getting LOTS of holiday pay for working the shit shift
  • Once I get more settled in, I can start training training training for a better job
  • I cured the boredom today by WATCHING many episodes of "That 70's Show"
  • I get to shut the French DOWN

2 Comments:

Blogger sylvie said...

i feel you on working during the holiday season. i work at a resturant in newport beach, ca and they are making us spend the holidays with the newport snobs. wonderful!

4:06 AM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

Working sucks... holidays or no holidays.

I'm with you though.. I'm only off on Christmas, and both "Eve's" I'm working. At least you get to shut the French down. That sounds tres bien.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home