Tuesday, December 14, 2004

On the Topic of Alcohol

"You always know you're in for a good time when there is a polar bear bleeding on the label"

Fran from Black Books


This past Saturday, one of my oldest friends came back into town to have a good time. He recently graduated from Chiroprachty school and moved to KC to practice with his uncle. Well, as fate would have it we decided to sit around with his brother and sister, watch "Elf", and kill off my stash of wine. After killing a rather potent bottle myself, I started to develop an evil wine head-ache.... worst of all booze related headaches. My friend said he could help. He gave me a long drawn out explanation of constricted blood vessels and fluid on the brain, and gremlins (not really, but I don't remember the explanation well due to constant head throbbing). I was willing to let him try to fix it by bending me into a man pretzel, and it worked like a charm. A couple quick adjustments, and I was feeling back to normal. Who knew Chiropracty could be used as a hang over cure?

Also, as a nice fringe benefit he bought me some Jimmy Eat World tickets for Christmas. Posts for Wednesday and Thursday this week will be cancelled as I'm going to be taking a road trip to KC to collect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home