Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Rumours of My Death are Greatly Exagerrated II

Some significant stuff has happened since the last post, which means bullety goodness:

  • Got back from my business trip to San Fransisco. Should have my photos uploaded to my Flickr account before too long.
  • Moved in with my brother to a bigger townhouse
  • Bought a new DLP HDTV so I can get freaked out by Jay Leno in HD (his hands are a completely different shade than his face.... so muuuuuuch maaaakeup)
  • I'm starting to get to where I'm recording my guitar noodlings a little. I'm starting to get somewhat capable at finger picking, which might be fun for a sort of protest song.
  • I bought a bar from Overstock, it gives me more excuses to quote Deadwood while I drink

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are called "jazz hands," man. I thought you knew.

Also: post the noodlings. Love me some protest music.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Have you ever noticed that when Leno started, he had black hair with a grey patch in front and now he has grey hair with a black patch. I've always wondered why.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, two dudes in a townhouse with a fancy bar! It's a recipe for disaster, I tell you! Or, maybe you guys will really score--I hope for the latter! So did you get to have any fun in SF? It's such a beautiful city; I loved my last visit there.

8:31 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

"it gives me more excuses to quote Deadwood while I drink"

Please make sure to work in "Trixie the whore" a few times.
---

Brent, it's so nice to hear your voice again. I'm also freaked out by Jay Leno's hands and I don't have HDTV yet. Odd that.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

That was SO weird. Thank the gods Conan is at least one shade. :) Your tv has been freaking me out so bad...you best NOT show Gremlins on it!

9:36 PM  
Blogger STP said...

How awesome is Conana?! Seriously. And I bet he's even better in HDTV.

I bet the muppets and the smurfs look glorious on that thing!

Trixie the whore? So you've met my mother? Please let her know we're out of milk and bread.

2:41 PM  
Blogger kT said...

Does anything scream bachelorhood louder than two men purchasing a bar?

That said, had I room for one, I would so buy a bar.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Amphasis said...

You must be busy moving, I guess.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home