Saturday, January 01, 2005

My New Year's Activities OR The Severe Lack Of An Apocalypse

"Get out your hankerchiefs.... Let's Party"
--Steven Malkmus

Another New Year's has past without Ben Affleck being forced to save us from impending doom. I for one, am underwhelmed. I was at work for most of the evening, except for dinner-time, through-out which I engorged myself on an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet. I got a whopping 2 e-mails at work last night, therefore making this shift a tie for "Least Productive Shift Ever". My sister spent the course of the evening at a club with her friends, most of which are probably camped out it my basement as we speak. I suppose these drunk motherfuckers
are going to want pancakes when I come home too. All I know, is I'm going to go sleepy soon. If said drunk mo'fo's wake me up with their hang over complaints, it's going to get messy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christine said...

I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home