Monday, January 17, 2005

Red vs. Blue

Why the hell to I care about this webtoon? I don't like Halo, and even played Halo 2 at a friends house for several hours without realizing that I wasn't playing the first Halo. That's how little I care about Halo. However, I'm bored enough right now that I'm watching episode after episode of lame red vs. blue Halo webtoons. My lameness knows no bounds. I hate Halo. If I had access to an NES emulator, I'd be playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out right now.

Peace Out.

2 Comments:

Blogger BQ said...

I thought all guys were required to like Halo...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

They are... I've broken the man code by admitting that it's a mediocre game. A random frat is going to beat me up next time I go out as a result

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home