Friday, September 23, 2005

Trust me, I'm a Professional

It seems like my posts keep drifting further and further apart. The last few weeks have been busy with the professional excuse I have been working up. I can happily say that it paid off though, and I earned my promotion from lazy co-worker to disgruntled co-worker. Luckily being disgruntled pays better than being lazy, and my chances of having to move back in with my parents are slimmer still.

I'm going to take all that extra money and blow it on shoes...

Oh yeah... Daddy needs some fresh kicks

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Fucking spammers already up in my shit.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Larry Jones said...

Oooh, Brent is a "blog administrator."

9:28 PM  
Blogger STP said...

It's the shoes...they're a magnet!

Also, why do all of these Peter Pan productions have chics playing the part of Pan?

I wonder if Pan ever had a pair of "pumps"...

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just need to turn on your word verification setting. It's a pain in the ass, but worth blocking those fucking spammers!! Anyhoo, wow, those shoes take me back...to a place I don't ever want to go back to! What the hell are you thinking? I know you're young and all, but...why? And how much do they cost these days anyway?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

THEY HAVE A PUMP THEY HAVE A PUMP!!!!

I've been getting a lot of spam on my blog too - what's the deal?

P.S. Congrats on the promotion!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

Why on earth would you buy boring-ass shoes like that when you can go out RIGHT NOW and buy a fly pair of Adidas with the fat laces a la Run DMC? I just don't understand you at all.

10:17 PM  
Blogger STP said...

Pump up the jam, pump it up...pump it, pump it, pump it!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home