Thursday, July 07, 2005

Rock Star Wednesday is Currently On Hiatus. All Hail Rockstar Thursdays.

Unpacking sucks more ass than Richard Simmons. That is a lot of suction, let me tell you. Rockstar Wednesday is currently on hiatus as the bar right down the street from me has a 2-for-1 special on Thursday that I am planning to check out with my sister and her boyfriend. Will Rockstar Wednesday be dethroned? Only time will tell.

Also, I may be on a short blogging hiatus until I get a permanent internet connection hooked up at the house (should be early next week). It's getting harder to post from work as of late, and my status of lazy co-worker is in serious jeopardy.

Today's Rockstar Thursday icon: Jimi Hendrix
Reason: I just learned how to play "Hey Joe", and have started on "Sunshine of Your Love", which was written for Hendrix.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move completion. Rockstar Thursdays sound just as good as Rockstar Wednesdays--rock on! *devil horns* And what's this about actually having to work at work? Doesn't that totally suck?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

There's nothing like a little "Hey Joe" in your favorite drinking establishment after your woman has left you.

9:58 AM  
Blogger STP said...

I think that orange chair is doing wonders for you! It's a keeper!

3:32 PM  
Blogger BQ said...

personally, i love unpacking and moving in to a new space. but that's just me.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And while we're at it...just why did you go, shoot your woman down?

Cable heaven: Jani Lane from Warrant is on VH1's Celebrity Fit Club this season. And I must say he's quite endearing.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home