Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Not a Very Exciting Rockstar Wednesday



Well, it's been a bland Rockstar Wednesday so far, so you get this picture of a bland wannabe "rock star".

Not very much interesting has happened today, although I did troll through my old saved jpeg collection and found a picture of this guy.



What weirds me out most about this image is not his tired anti-gay message, but the fact that he appears to be holding a wide-band SCSII cable (the same kind my company uses in our storage arrays). I suppose the cable is supposed to intimidate homosexuals into "finding jesus", but I'm really not sure how. The only thing I get from looking at this pic is the urge to go back into my storage cabinet, pull out one of those cables, and shake it menacingly at my cube-neighbor.

Hope the rest of you are celebrating rockstar wednesday in a more appropriate fashion than me. It appears I will be taking this Wednesday off to go have coffee with a friend instead of tearing up the town.

7 Comments:

Blogger Larry Jones said...

What a manly fellow! And, evidently, a computer geek, too. I can't tell for sure from the picture, but maybe he is holding two "male" Centronics connectors toward each other, showing that they don't fit together. Obscure symbolism, considering the in-your-face attitude.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

I think he's trying to say "Guys can't fuck because they have two pointy end thingies!" I just wouldn't have the heart to tell him that if you just turn ONE of them around...

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I didn't even notice the symbolism until Larry pointed it out. Now I can't stop laughing at how weird that picture is.

And I celebrated Rockstar Wednesday by seeing none other that the illustrious Dave Eggers, Spike Jonze, David O. Russell, and Patton Oswalt, all on the same stage. None of them are rockstars per se, but does that count?

10:49 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

I got VIP treatment this rockstar wednesday.. I kick all of your asses.. except for MPH and his pocket peanut butter.

11:29 PM  
Blogger the rpc said...

you know how those damn gays like to sodomize each other with computer cables. come on, everybody knows that. that is why they are such a danger becuase they are trying to ruin the internets with their damn sodomy.

6:31 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

It's so funny when you see photos like that homophobic gorilla man. You KNOW he peeks at the urinal....not being able to control that slight gaze makes him so angry!

4:39 PM  
Blogger GeoTrix said...

His shirt could say worse, actually. He should see the teen angst movie, "Saved." His firstborn son is destined to be queer.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home