Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just Another Rock Star Wednesday



Well, once again it is time for my new semi-regular mid-week romp, Rockstar Wednesday. I don't know where my destination will be on this fine Wednesday, but getting there is half the fun. Not sure if you want to participate in a Rock Star Wednesday of your own? Well just check out these testimonials:
  • "If I didn't participate in Rock Star Wednesday, I'd be sitting at home and watching 'Lost' like the loser I am" -- Matthew "Gootch" Goolsby
  • "We should do this every Wednesday" -- Kandi, Rockstar Wednesday co-founder
  • "Why didn't I think of this!?!?" Pete Townshend of the Who
  • "I'm glad other people are participating in this stepping stone to alcoholism" -James of CTRL-ALT-DESTROY fame
  • "Fuck, Shit, Retard!" - MPH
Oh, and if you can guess this week's Rockstar, you might be up for the Nissan Sentra that MPH has yet to give away.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hey, did your post title come from Vashti Bunyan's 1970 album title?? I've been obsessing over that of late, it's such a good album

Pick me! Pick me!

2:06 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

I participated in a Rockstar Tuesday last night.. Good to see you're sticking with the program.

3:56 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

Lou Barlow



... I'll be expecting the Sentra by next Wednesday.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

By the way, Lost was a rerun this week. Just saying.

11:29 PM  
Blogger BQ said...

Didn't you hear? MPH isn't saying "retard" anymore, I broke him.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home