Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Feeling Kind of Froggy

I'm too wired to be here today. It's not the coffee, just simply that I have about a zillion things I would rather be doing than working today. Firstly, "The Life Aquatic" came out on DVD today and I want to ensure that I can both purchase and watch it tonight. Wes Anderson films rock my world. Secondly, according to the UPS website, my new guitar has been delivered to the questionable safety of my porch. This makes me nervous as the homeschooled looney my brother and I refer to as "that kid with the helmet" might think it would make an interesting addition to his makeshift skateboard ramp. If so, he might be further referred to as "that speedbump in a helmet".

I think some of this aggression is coming from the fact that I've restarted my health kick this week, and my body is rejecting the grilled chicken and steamed vegetables I force fed it today. It is probably also pissed I'm forcing it to work out at the gym after work tonight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Citrus,

Nope, I'm not in a group as of yet, I'm still a newbie as far as the guitar is concerned.

I'm don't have a clue why Glen Campbell would even call the song "Wichita Lineman", because to my knowledge he's never been in Wichita. Joe Walsh of the Eagles is from here though, and visits several times a year.

3:19 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

fuck working out.. just buy yourself a few pints of ben & jerry's and plant your ass on the couch.. that's all the working out you need to do my friend.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

"work out at the gym after work"... that's not some kind of euphemism, is it?

10:38 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Why eat healthy and exercise? Clearly it ruins your "wonderful" personality. Besides, you are going to die, no matter what you do.

Might as well have something good, while you have the time.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with trying to be healthy. It's true that we're all dying, but might as well feel better and look good while doing it (I promise that you'll feel better...after a while). I went to the gym for the first time in 3 weeks today and it was depressing how fast you can get out of shape. But the good news is, you gain it back faster if you exercise regularly. Damn, I'm getting all Richard Simmons on you--sorry.

12:33 PM  
Blogger BQ said...

Wes Anderson films are the only thing that make me consistently happy.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home