Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Matador Records | Yo La Tengo

Matador Records | Yo La Tengo

I'm going to go buy this pronto. Yo La Tengo has always been among my favorite indie bands, and now I'm treated to a 3 disc set with their "hits" and unreleased material. If you've never partaken any Tengo, you are missing out.

I wish I had more to report today, but I'm kinda stuck in a general malaise. I wonder how many hours of my life I've wasted just drifting in thought. Oh well, if you want to go read something cool, check out my brother's new post. It's got penis-shaped cookies, you can't go wrong with that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you be down when Pam Anderson is in a new Fox sitcom about a bookstore? Snap out of it!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where are the penis-shaped cookies? I can't believe I clicked on that link just because of that, and didn't even get to see them. I'm sad.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

My brother decided to post something new. Here's the link to the penis cookies:

http://thekrulllegacy.blogspot.com/2005/03/spring-break-penis-shaped-cookies-and.html

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home