Monday, May 16, 2005

It's Monday and I Feel Fine

I haven't been posting too much, mostly since I haven't been around a computer long enough to post something. Summer is near, and my social life is picking up even more. My brother is finished with his semester today, which means that he's hatched from his cocoon in the basement and should emerge a sociable fellow. He might even post again sometime in the near future.... shocking revelations. That and our craptacular techno-duo, the Dust Bowl Brothers, may release more hideous techno tracks in the near future, aka when I buy a decent mic.

Tonight, we go to Mort's Smokin' Martini bar to celebrate the end of the semester. We are also bringing Adam's friend David, who is having his last final today. We plan on abducting him from his final early, however this might cause some resistance from our hardy Malaysian friend. It will be as dramatic as the ending scene of "The Graduate", only with David being unwilling to get his ass on the bus. I've been doing rows at the gym though, and I think I could take his scrawny ass out if necessary. Sometimes people should be forced to have fun against their better judgement.

7 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I completely agree with the thought that some people need to be forced to have fun. I've had friends like that, too. Although, some of the time, they ended up just bringing everyone down with them, so you gotta watch that. (My god, I sound like your mother, don't I? I don't want to sound like your mother.)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

For ever dull fucker who refuses to have a good time despite the best efforts of his friends, there are a thousand people who want to have a good time but have no friends to drag them out and the titty bar is so depressing by yourself...

There are millions of dollars for us if we can figure out a way to use these internets to get those two groups together. Like Friendster, except no retards allowed.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still in school too? That would, like, blow my mind. You seem so mature. Anyway, glad to hear the ole social life is picking up--that's always a good thing! You go out there and have fun, and not just as Mr. Wingman either :)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

SJ-- Thanks Mom

MPH-- Always the good advice

Pops-- I'll start working on the business plan

Steph-- I graduated a couple of years ago. I still have friends on the inside, though, so I still socialize like I'm a college man.

9:21 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

At least you have friends...

11:14 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Did you just shave your head?? I meant, you are lucky you HAD friends.

Nah...just kidding. I think your new pic is Hot.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Larry Jones said...

When I was in high school, I might have had no fun at all for about two years if I didn't have a few friends who forced me to go out and party. I was pretty crabby about it at the time, but now I see that I owe the universe for that blessing, and I'm still trying to pay my debt.

PS: How's that Hamer guitar working out?

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home