Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Evasive Answers to Probing Questions

Okay, here's the answers to the questions from yesterday in order they were received.

Steph's inquiries:
1. What is your biggest fear?
Robots, because they have strong metal hands and I can't get away

2. What is your fave John Cusask movie?
Young Cusack: Better off Dead Mature Cusack: Hi Fidelity

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Forgetting to lock the bathroom door whilst "combing my hair". I think every 12 year old has had this happen at one time.

4. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
An army of hyper- intelligent monkeys with super powers

MPH's interrogation:
1. Is kickboxing the sport of the future?
Ask Don "The Dragon" Wilson. If it isn't, I think it will be after hearing that Jean Claude VanDamme intends to return to professional fighting (specifically K-1). I would pay good money to see him get beat down.

2. Do you believe in ageism?
I dislike Emo-people, does that count?

3. What the hell happened to Ione Skye?
I keep her locked in a room in my basement. She has to look at me lovingly everytime I throw on a duster and hold a boom box over my head if she wants food to be slid under the door at regular intervals.

4. Do you want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. Or do you want to sell anything bought or processed... or buy anything sold or processed... or process anything sold, bought or processed... or repair anything sold, bought or processed. You know, as a career, do you want to do that?
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I think I hate it.

Questions from James:
1. If you had a choice between being the top notch scientist in your field or being dead, which one would you choose? It's not a hard question, Brent.
It's pretty much the same thing. If I'm the top scientist in my field I will be targeted for assassination by rival governments for creating an unstoppable army of Bob Uecker clones

2. What are your thoughts on the psuedo Hitler youth association known as, 'The Boy Scouts' ?
They don't sell cookies. In order to forward the aryan cause, one must sell cookies.

3. Do you ever feel like Amish poeple are plotting your death?
I think they are using their big barns to hide their hi-tech weapons labs of death. I don't buy that horse and buggy shit for a minute.

4. Favorite cereal from childhood, and favorite cereal now?
Lucky Charms. Favorite cereal now is the one where those wicker bricks get mushy in milk. Yum.

Like how I snuck in an extra question there at the end? Good huh? Shit.. I'm counting seven now..
I'm not answering your extra questions.... cheater...

Larry's Question:
Top four musical crimes committed during the nineties by formerly great artists?
1. Eddie Murphy making the switch from comedy to an excrementally bad pop album.
2. Prince forming the New Power Generation and changing his name to that tapeworm looking symbol.
3. U2 putting out Zooropa and Pop, if I wanted to listen that europop shit I'd go back to Germany and get molested by a Turkish man in the pub (again).
4. REM for making progressively worse albums post "Automatic for the People"

Questions Ala Jenn:
1. Identify your inner child's age, gender, favorite toy, and favorite activity.
It's more like my outer child. She's 10, loves tinkertoys, and wants a scooter for her birthday.

2. Name and explain your biggest fear.
Well if not robots, then the possibility Congress will amend the constitution to elect G.W. Bush for a life term of ineptitude.

3. Worst mistake you've ever made?
(See previous rants about ex-girlfriends)

4. One thing you'd change about yourself, either physically or otherwise.
Keeping the hair on top of my head would be nice. I'm developing a rather slick "Power V".

4 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

You can ask me questions in person dillhole!

1) No, he's too busy working out on his Total Gym. Michael Norris has taken over the Delta Force franchise.

2)'Fraid not. Since working out, pants don't fit right and I don't like them. (Besides, your girlfriend doesn't count as a guest. At least I make sure the little boxer flap is buttoned)

3)The wisdom required to properly answer that question eludes me

4)Either that, or a man-hating homo. Whichever involves less cosmetic products.

10:42 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm sorry but I've come lately to the Questions for Brent Round. Would it be okay if I asked them anyway?

5:35 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm asking them anyway.

What is the origin of dillhole?
When did female Olympic gymnasts become the stuff of young boy's fantasies?
Who let the dogs out?
Why doesn't that month song rhyme at the end..."30 days have September, April, June and November. And all the rest have 31. Except February."

5:52 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

You post questions whilst I sleep... not fair.

1)Sometime during 3rd grade
2)Somewhere after the 80's there has been a de-emphasis on boobs and an increased importance of total fitness. This is just my opinion though, but may explain my decreasing interest in boobies.
3)Irresponsible dog owners..
4)Rhyming is for traditionalists

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home