Sunday, February 06, 2005

So I Slept Through The Superbowl...

Dear Blogshere:

I apologize for missing the most important sporting event of the year... yada yadda. The thing is, I work 3rd shift and I was just plain tired. Besides, all my co-workers have confirmed that it was a poorly played game with shitty commercials. I think I lack the competitive spirit to enjoy a good game of football anyways. I might catch the game next year, but only if there are more commercials with monkeys.

Valentine's Day is coming up, and I am moping out with plans of staying home and watching old John Cusack movies. I may cry, but that's only because "Say Anything" is a damn good movie. Some day I will kickbox my way into another girl's heart, but for now I'll just watch it on TV.

I saw linked on another blog, the idea of answering 4 questions from whoever commented. So there it is, ask me any 4 questions and I'll post answers later. Yes, this whole stealing another blog's idea is because I'm running on empty and don't want to think of a proper topic for a few days.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, the only reason I watch the Super Bowl is for the commercials and the grub at parties :D. The commercials were kinda lean this year, but the food sure wasn't. Two words: buffalo wings. Anyhoo, so how does this 4 questions thing work? I just ask you the questions? OK, then, here goes:

1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What is your fave John Cusask movie?
3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
4. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?

Sorry about these rather non-interesting questions, but I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about them. As for V-day--it's just a trumped-up reason for people to feel bad and/or spend money (just like Mother's Day) so don't feel bad for not being sucked into it.

2:32 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

Wow.. this is a good idea. I think I should steal this as well.

1. If you had a choice between being the top notch scientist in your field or being dead, which one would you choose? It's not a hard question, Brent.

2. What are your thoughts on the psuedo Hitler youth association known as, 'The Boy Scouts' ?

3. Do you ever feel like Amish poeple are plotting your death?

4. Favorite cereal from childhood, and favorite cereal now?

Like how I snuck in an extra question there at the end? Good huh? Shit.. I'm counting seven now..

9:10 PM  
Blogger Larry Jones said...

I'll make mine simple: Top four musical crimes committed during the nineties by formerly great artists? (You can change the decade if it suits you, but only one decade, please.) And thanks for commenting on my blog. My rat bastard friends did not think to provide hot wings and nachos.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Superbowl, meh. There'll be another one next year. *wink*

1) Identify your inner child's age, gender, favorite toy, and favorite activity.
2) Name and explain your biggest fear.
3) Worst mistake you've ever made?
4) One thing you'd change about yourself, either physically or otherwise.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home