Saturday, February 05, 2005

My Distraction is My Defense Against This Lack of Inspiration

Dear Blogger:

Well today has been pretty uneventful. I caught up on some much needed sleep, yet I am still tired. Tonight I hung out at Charles' house with ye' olde anime club crew. We were supposed to have a going away party for Matt, but he didn't show up until I had to go to work. I did get to see him and say goodbye at least. Most of the night was spent harrassing Teresa while she tried to play Super Mario World. Super Mario World is a tough game by itself if you have Teresa's reflexes. She was having an especially hard time since I attempted to give her a particularly sexy lapdance on 5 seperate occasions. It actually wasn't particularly sexy, but I give myself an 'A' for effort. I am Brent's unrepentant dorkiness....


P.S. Big ups to anyone who knows which artist my title comes from.



4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

But ya know I kinda hope it's just a phase....that ani difranco(sp?)chicky.
Did you at least get a dollar out of the dance? =P

12:16 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

Ding Ding! Nope no dollars.

1:39 AM  
Blogger BQ said...

I may not know crunk, but I know DiFranco.

6:23 PM  
Blogger aardvark al said...

But I got the song: "Phase"

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home