Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yahoo! News - American Wins Trans-Atlantic Pancake Race

Yahoo! News - American Wins Trans-Atlantic Pancake Race

Way to go Kansas! Just goes to show that just because a state is full of fat dumbass rednecks, doesn't mean that we can't run the fuck out of some pancakes!


Image blantantly hotlinked from Fark.com forums

My state pride is overflowing at the moment...

Now listening to:
Menomena: I am the Fun Blame Monster -- probably my favorite album of 2005 so far

The Walkmen: Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me is Gone --Love me some Walkmen

The Advantage: Self-Titled -- Indie garage rock band covers nintendo theme songs... as pleasurably geeky as it sounds

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I was disappointed to learn that the pancake race wasn't actually with bunnies sporting pancakes on their heads. Sorely disappointed. But wow, it does make me look at Kansas in a whole new way--like, you guys are crazier than I thought!

12:39 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

Of Pancakes And Kansas A Memoir...You should write a novel and title it that.

I remember a study some university did and they found out that on average Kansas is actually flatter than a pancake.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love the Walkmen. They're playing at NoisePop in San Francisco, thinking of going. And the Advantage always crack me up. Nintendo-core!!

And that wasn't that picture captioned with:
"I can't think of anything to say, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head"
?

1:44 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

That would be the one.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home