Monday, May 23, 2005

Double Booked... The Woes of My Social Life

I've been a busy camper for the past weekend. After purposely filling my weekdays with a whole lot of not much, everyone blew up my cell phone starting Friday afternoon. I was averaging two parties/social gatherings every night this weekend, and I'm paying for it in fatigue this Monday. Next weekend is already planned out for me with a wedding on Saturday, with other party offers starting to settle in. Hopefully everyone will have these graduation/end of semester/just happy it's warm outside parties out of their system. I'm starting to feel a little over socialized and just want seclude myself in my hobbit hole and watch rock documentaries (just got a wicked awesome Flaming Lips documentary from Amazon).

In other news, it's freaking hot outside and my car's A/C insists on blowing hot air in my face. This angers me imensely as I just dumped a little over a grand getting the whole unit replaced. If you hear on the news/interweb of a Kansan beating a mechanic incessantly with a motorcycle chain, it's probably me. I think this newfound facination with hitting people with motorcycle chains is coming from me watching Walter Hill's 70's street gang classic "The Warriors" twice this week. Also in recent happenings, I'm looking at some townhouses this afternoon with a friend. Sweetness.

Pun of the day:

National Masturbation Month nearing climax.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if we really need a month to celebrate what we can love all year round. Pshaw.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I never thought of beating someone to death with a motorcycle chain.

However, I am known to threaten to rip people's arms out of their sockets and beat them to death with them. I mean, come on. The image of that is too funny.

I have a morbid sense of humor sometimes.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you learn something new everyday. Masturbation month, eh? Is there anything they don't have a month for these days? Because of this plethora, they pretty much cease to have much meaning anymore--I mean like, who cares that it's Ingrown Awareness Month, you know? Anyway, you little party animal, you--rock on!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

Beating someone to death with a motorcycle chain is not as satisfying as it sounds. You need something where you can get a good rebound feel through the handle, like a wooden bat or a golf club.

10:25 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Steph, Ingrown Awareness Month... lolol

Brent, a wedding? Do you have a date or are you hoping to get lucky with a bridesmaid?

3:32 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Masturbation Month???...and National?!!?....I'm so pissed I missed out...is there any time left for me to catch up??

5:21 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

"Do you have a date or are you hoping to get lucky with a bridesmaid?"

Woah.. "A bridesmaid"? Singular?

We're talking about Brent here.. how about:

"The bridesmaids"?

I salute you Brent.. good luck.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to ask... "Caaaaaan yooooooou diggggg ittttt?"

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home