Friday, June 10, 2005

Things I Did At Work Today...

  1. Played Ninja Gaiden on the nintendo emulator I have hidden on my work PC.
  2. Listened to some new MP3's I snuck in (At The Drive In, New Eels LP, various Flaming Lips)
  3. Watch some new DVD rips we have stashed on our network (some cool art film called "Primer")
  4. Prank called engineers in my group.
  5. Threw stuffed football at engineers while they were on the phone.
  6. Doodled
  7. Made personal phone calls.
  8. Counted the hairs on my arm (lost count at "a lot")
  9. Generally did less work than you.

Who's the number one lazy coworker now, bitches?

6 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

Dude, you've got me beat! I almost tied with you, but I someone was suckered into making an excel spreadsheet for my boss...next time though, next time!

7:17 PM  
Blogger STP said...

"but I someone"? Damn, I think I've consumed too much alcohol...ah, just one more glass...

7:18 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

I played a lot of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 while my kids generally watched themselves. I did laundry, though, so you still win. Fucker.

12:02 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

You gotta live up to your occupation, now don't you?

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, that's some spectacular slackitude. I've done some corporate time-killing in my day, but you take the cake! Maybe it's time to look for something a little more challenging...?

9:15 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

You get paid to do that...that's pretty awesome

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home