Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm Back Bitches!

If you couldn't gather from my complete lack of posting, it's been a hella busy week. My trainees have all graduated to their destined graveyard shift (the one I used to work), and I have no one else to pawn my work off on. I was working so diligently at being lazy too. Now I actually have to yell at customers while trying to juggle reports instead of reading books and listening to mp3's all shift. Although, I did manage to sneak in some 3 player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action on Wednesday after the bosses went golfing. Old arcade games kick ass. I've also decided that company golf league is just an excuse for middle and upper management to abandon their work for at least 1 day a week. Kind of like a senior cut day in highschool.

Not that I particularly care if the bosses want to go play golf, it gives the rest of us the opportunity to hook up video game consoles and royally screw off. Somehow I've managed to still impress somebody at the office as I got a "outstanding employee certificate" with $100 mini-bonus and a $25 gift card just for shits and giggles. I've also had catered lunches several times this week as well. Wally from Dilbert ain't got shit on me. I've been drafted to cover a shift on Monday as we're a 24X7 operation and we have to have someone here in case a dastardly foreigner with no respect for American holidays calls in wanting some product support. I'll get paid double time for it though, and considering that it will be the middle of the night in Cairo during my shift, I will probably just watch DVD's and play video games for 8 hours.

Tonight I'm going to go watch a band with some friends, and tomorrow I have that wedding to go to. My weekend is pretty much all spent.

This post needs more Hasselhoff.


Enjoy the fruit of David Hasselhoff's loins...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the post really really needs is Hasselhoff and Harmon together, like they were meant to be!

6:56 PM  
Blogger BQ said...

Somebody call the ASPCA...ASAP.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mandolin said...

I think that may be a bit to much Hasselhoff.....

9:43 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

I will not masturbate to Hasselhoff. I will not masturbate to Hasselhoff. I will not masturbate to Hasselhoff. I will not masturbate to Hasselhoff. I will not masturbate to Hasselhoff. I will not masturbate to Hasselhoff. I will not masturbate to Hasselhoff.

Shit.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if mph is looking for Harmon and Hasselhoff together, or.....(not entirely un-do-able, for sure)

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's really funny is how the puppy in his lap makes it look like he has an enormous wrinkled dick! Oh wait, that's not a puppy?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home