Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ch-Ch-Changes

Well, those of you who have seen my new profile pic, might wonder what fucking drugs I was on in that picture. Truth be told, that pic ended up on the crappy numetal band's website (from several posts ago). I was getting bored with looking bored, and I put it up until I can get something else doctored up. I wish more of my killer metal posing ended up on the site, though.

It also appears that I am banned from watching NCAA games with my family after my impromptu performance during the KU/Bucknell game. It was kind of sad watching KU losing in the first round, it was the first time that had happened in my lifetime. Yet, I was endlessly amused at the horrible 3-point shooting by both teams. KU had missed 5/5 3-point shots, but what amazed me was Bucknell's insistance on a 3 point attempt every possession. It became so absurd that my brother and I kept shouting "Go for the Tre!" no matter who had the ball. This pissed off everybody. Eventually, we had to tone it down a bit and just make facial contortions and hand signals mimicing the Bucknell coach every time he signalled for a 3-point shot or was just plain pissed. We took pictures of some of those expressions and will post them soon.

Also in recent events, my brother and I also found the CD we made of our excrementally shitty techno collaborations. I had mentioned in one of James's comments that we had made some crappy techno in the past, and he had reccomended that we call ourselves the "Dust Bowl Brothers". Look for a download of the Dust Bowl Brothers demo soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

How does MPH know that David Banner didn't have blue eyes, hmmmmmm?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Bruce Banner was the Hulk. David Banner is this guy.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00012FX90.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

11:09 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

David Banner was what they called him on The Hulk television series. C'mon Brent? Where's your geek knowledge?

I'm also looking forward to hearing some Kansas techno music.

8:31 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Yes, I thought it was David Banner in the tv series. (The movie totally blew, hated it) So, what MPH was really saying is that you look like Bill Bixby?

9:05 AM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

I think he was trying to say he looks like Lou Ferrigno.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

If I look so much like Lou, then my perpetual singleness is no longer a mystery to me.

10:36 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Plus, you'd be like, completely deaf and not even hear the girls when they mock you.

(ouch, sorry, I think I just channeled Pops)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home