Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Are We Not Men? (Another Rockstar Wednesday Post)

It's Rockstar Wednesday and I really don't have anything meaningful to post except that it is $5 microbrew pitcher night at Rivercity Brewery. I leave you now with this sophmoric drinking song I used to sing in highschool:

Do the stuff that buys my beer
Re the guy who pours my beer
Mi the guy who drinks my beer
Fa a long way to the john
So I'll have another beer
La I'll have another beeeer
Ti No thanks I'll just have beer.

which brings us back to (repeat)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This profound bit of poetry has moved me to tears...which I must drown in some beers. Stat. Happy Rockstar Wednesday!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Even the Sound of Music is not sacred? How dare you, Brent, how dare you.

2:38 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

A bit off topic, but here are Robot guards. Brent, it's coming, man.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

W00t, now I have something to blog about if MPH doesn't steal the idea first.

3:15 PM  
Blogger STP said...

My new fave drinking song!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home