Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I Dream About Strange Shit



After a weekend of semi-heavy drinking and cruising around on a riding lawnmower, I had the strangest dream about Tom Cruise being fed some kind of strange growth hormone and wreaking havoc on the states "War of the Worlds" style. Then the Japanese loaned us Godzilla, but he was no match for Tom Cruise's Dianetics-induced powers. However, Nike Inc. then fed Shaqille O'Neil the same growth serum and he beat the crap out of the last samurai with his undefeatable Shaq-Fu style.

Lesson learned? I don't think we should look too deeply into this one, kids. It's fucked up, even for one of my dreams.

In other news, my brother is coming back from his vacation in Santa Barbara/wine country tomorrow. Just in time to help me pack.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa Barbara's fun--it's always been gray when I go there, though :( And that's a crazy-ass dream, Brent--you're one fucked up puppy. Speaking of fucked up, yeah, send me those manga! *manga drool*

5:23 PM  
Blogger STP said...

Riding on a lawn mower? You sure you weren't in Indiana over the weekend?

That hott power-V is a force of it's own!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

That Shaq Fu picture's tagline now has that Robbie Williams song stuck in my head. Thanks a pantload.

8:54 PM  
Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

That wasn't that strange. Maybe if Mothra and Godzilla had creepy monster sex it would've been weird.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I must insist that no one can beat the Ziggy Stardust Ricardo Montalban dream. We've all just been soaked in Tom drama lately and you absorbed too much. Sounds like it would make a great film though.

11:39 PM  
Blogger the rpc said...

Sad thing is, I waited inline to rent that Shaq Fu video game the day it came out. damn.

7:43 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

I understood every word. Pack?? Did I miss something?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It's times like these that I wish people could record their dreams for others to see.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

Steph- It's on a DVD somewhere, I'll try to get it to you before I move.

Swayer- Well, alcohol was a factor, so anything's possible.

Pops- Latent Robbie Williams thoughts? puzzling...

MPH- Shaq is kind of like a robot

James- I can't even imagine how that would pan out. The physics are astounding.

Alex- Bowie > everything else

RPC- I was tempted to post a screenshot from the game, but it was too painful.

GD- I'm moving. He's family and therefore semi-slave labor in my quest to pack up my piles of books and clothes into boxes.

Jen- like in that Dennis Quaid 80's schlockfest "Dreamscape'?

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home