Friday, February 18, 2005

And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out....

It's Friday, and everybody's working for the weekend.... especially me now that I am graced with the weekends off.

I would like to go back to the fun 80's bar this weekend (for more Duran Duran covers), but I have the sinking feeling I will get dragged back to that other 80's bar blogged about in January. I will attempt to make the best out of it.... no matter what there is probably a funny story to come out of it.

Tonight I am supposed to go see "Constantine" with my brother. I imagine its going to be shitty, as all comic book movies are. Somehow I can not NOT go see comic book movies. At least there are a few advantages to going and seeing this one:
  • The movie theatre I'm going to has a full bar
  • It can't suck too bad as its not a Jennifer Garner movie (cheap shot)
My blog seems to be getting a little dry. Hopefully I'll have something interesting and/or worthwhile soon. Until then, enjoy the drought of meaningful thought.

********UPDATE*************

I've joined the rest of the free world in getting a g-mail account. If anyone gives a rat's ass, you can mail me at brenticus@gmail.com.



GGGG---GGG--maaaaaailll!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up, G? Keh keh keh, just had to do it... Have fun at the 80s bar (whichever one you're going to). It seems to me that every bar nowadays is an 80s bar in some form or another. If it's not officially an 80s night, they always got the 80s music going anyway. You want a piece of my heart/You better learn from the start/You wanna be in the show, c'mon baby let's GO!!! Ah, the sweet words of Loverboy.

4:38 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I think I used one of your invites recently, Krull. (Thanks!) I have to agree with MPH that those comic book movies he listed didn't suck at all. I didn't even know Ghost World was a comic, but liked the flick. So tell us, was Constantine any good?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Pops said...

Bars have '80s themes... radio stations have '80s weekends... are we middle-aged yet? Because it's starting to feel like it.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home